Working in Finland

In order to be able to start working in Finland as a physiotherapist, you must submit an application to the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira) for the right to practice your profession. The application is free-form and it must specify the physiotherapy profession. The date and signature of the applicant is needed. It is recommended that the application will be made in Finnish, Swedish or English.

More information about registration in Finland: